When it comes to skincare, many people focus on reducing darkness or making the skin clearer. However, they might not realize that some people have visible dark spots all over their faces due to hyperpigmentation. These spots show up as dark patches on the skin without any other signs of discolouration like redness or inflammation. Here you can find the best serums for hyperpigmentation to treat discolouration and dark spots.
Hyperpigmentation refers to the darkening of an area of the skin, usually due to an overproduction of melanin. This can happen anywhere on the body where there is skin pigment, but it is most often found on the face.
If you’re looking for serums for hyperpigmentation to treat your skin, you don’t need to look any further. This blog post consists of the 5 best lightening serums for hyperpigmentation that will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and glowing with radiance. So without further ado, let’s get into the details.
Best Lightening Serums for Hyperpigmentation
Many skincare products claim to fight hyperpigmentation, but it can be hard to find the best ones. Here is a list of serums for hyperpigmentation that we think will give you the best results for fighting signs of ageing and other discolourations on your face.
1. Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum
With thirty years of experience in the skin care products industry, Dr Murad presents Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum to you. This magic Serum can diminish the look of stubborn dark spots on your face and provide you with smooth, even skin within 14 days of use.
Resorcinol, an antioxidant, not only corrects the existing dark spots but also prevents further dark spots from appearing on the skin. Glycolic acid, one of Dr Murad’s most trusted ingredients, removes the dead cells on the skin’s surface and turnovers a smooth, even, and fine layer.
This Pigment Lightening Serum takes care of your skin just like a dermatologist would. It is also suitable for all common skin types, including:
Customers have experienced outstanding results after using this Serum. They observed an exceptional reduction in dark spots, brighter and smoother skin, and a radiant glow after using it for 14 days.
2. Clinique Even Better Clinical Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter
Say bye to skin hyperpigmentation because Clinique has launched it is Even Better Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter. This dual functioning Serum visibly reduces pigmentation on the skin caused by acne or other problems and prevents future Dark spots from appearing on the surface.
It has 2 main ingredients.
- CL302 brightening complex, a concentrated ‘damage eraser’ featured with Vitamin C, dramatically increases the glow of the skin d attacks Dark spots within seconds of application. Vitamin C antioxidant provides smooth skin free of acne marks. It penetrates 21 layers deep into the skin.
- Interrupter complex, a complex of extracts of Rice bran and camellia leaf. It allows Serum to prevent the appearance of Dark Spots on the skin as it protects the skin surface from dangerous free radicals.
Use twice a day for the best results.
3. Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum
Eucerin Anti Pigment Dual Serum is one of the best hyperpigmentation correction serums. It minimizes the skin’s dark spots and pigmented areas within 2 weeks of use. Melanin is a skin pigment activated under sunlight and other conditions resulting in hyperpigmentation and uneven texture. Eucerin’s Anti-Pigment serum contains two active ingredients:
- Thiamidol: this ingredient is the main anti-pigment agent in the Serum. It acts at the roots of pigments and dark spots to diminish their appearance. It also doesn’t allow future pigmented areas to appear on the skin with continued use.
- Hyaluronic acid: this agent is for moisture retention in the skin. It also brightens the skin and gives a smooth and even texture.
4. LA ROCHE-POSAY Retinol B3 Serum
Tired of hiding your wrinkles and dark spots with makeup? We have the best solution for your skin pigmentation in the form of Retinol B3 Serum. This anti-aging Serum will act on aging symptoms like wrinkles, dark spots, and loose skin to give you a refreshing, youthful look.
This Serum contains:
- Retinol: A vitamin A derivative that reduces deep lines and wrinkles on your skin. It goes into deeper layers of your skin to remove stubborn dark spots and even those that haven’t reached the outer surface.
- Vitamin B3: vitamin B3 restores skin to its original state and provides a radiant glow. Its combination with Retinol results in an overall youthful and anti-pigmented appearance of skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: it attracts and retains moisture within the skin and prevents dehydration. Hydrated skin does not form wrinkles and dark spots easily.
5. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
Dark spots and wrinkles can become a big issue if not treated promptly. These dark spots are caused by melanin under the skin, which is activated by sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress, and pregnancy. These dark spots can reduce a person’s beauty.
Caudalie’s Vinoperfect Radiance Serum is the perfect solution to fight these pigmented areas of skin. This Serum is gentle for all skin types. The absence of Retinol doesn’t make skin vulnerable to sunlight, and sunscreen isn’t required after its use.
It contains squalene and vinferine that act directly on dark spots, reduce their intensity, and leave brighter and smoother skin behind. It is useful for all kinds of hyperpigmentation. Used before morning or night cream.
Results show a 63 percent reduction in the intensity of dark spots within eight weeks of testing.
Skin hyperpigmentation is one of the most common skin problems experienced in today’s world. There are many lightening serums for hyperpigmentation out there that you can use to treat these issues. Use one of the above-suggested serums to restore your skin’s natural glow.